Thursday, August 3, 2017

Hi back

I have not write in a very long time, too long actually ..
So many things happened and i dont think writing a whole post on it could fit all those moments i wish to mortalize in here.

How i missed writing *deep sigh
China please stop banning Google. Okay lets face it aqilah , you actually stop writing because you were that tired of life at that particular point of your life specifically right after you started your freshman year. I can tell you that im that tired of life that i lose all my passion on certain things, like writing and the face was trying hard to tell me i need to stop being too hard on myself #pimpleseverywhere yet i ignored it... Am grateful that now I realised it and i think i should think of a different way to deal with life ahead of me.

As for you, yeah you.
You know what, sometimes you reminded me of who i am and sometimes you made me realised of having some good qualities in me that myself failed to see it. Everyone needs an extra pair of eyes, and in my case i have you, so thank you for that. Remember when i told you that i havent cried for two months bla bla bla, i was genuinely very happy that i had no reason to cry and a solid reason why am i happy was you. Those 4 months felt like a lifetime and i really do hope that my lifetime will be fill with you in it. It amazes me everyday how somebody like you could love someone like me so much in a very short time as I to be honest got nothing to offer in return for such enormous amount of love you had for me. I do hope all those little talks we had everyday would be enough to cheer you up and so you know that you always have me :) .

So this post has end up being a luahan perasan post and i think if i keep going on this will end up being a novel. Better stop here.
520 Bangau

No comments:

Post a Comment